Located in the region of Murcia, La Manga and Cartagena offer a tourist everything they could possibly need to make it a top destination:
- a city of unique cultural and historical interest
- beautiful beaches
- surrounded by the Mar Menor, Spain's largest salt-water lagoon and the Mediterranean Sea
- Calblanque and Monte de las Cenizas Natural Park
- Cabo de Palos, an internationally recognised marine reserve
- the ancient city of Cartagena
- a resort with average temperatures of 22ºC, the best climate in Spain with more than 300 days of sun a year.