RULES & GUIDELINES FOR THE USE OF GOLF FACILITIES
SECTION 1 – BEFORE AND AFTER PLAY
- These rules and guidelines are to guarantee the safe and correct use of the golf facilities at La Manga Club during Covid-19 pandemic. The staff in charge will be at your disposal to indicate the guidelines to follow in case of doubt. Please respect their guidance at all times.
- If you or anyone that you live with have any Covid-19 symptoms or fever, do not come to the golf club.
- Please wash your hands before leaving home and when you return home after your game.
STAY UP TO DATE
- Please make sure you follow the up to date guidelines set the by the Government as well as these guidelines set by RGLMC.
HOW TO BOOK
- Players are requested to make the bookings in advance through Tel No: +34 637 91 41 99 or by email email@example.com.
- Telephone service open from 08:00h to 16:00h on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays and from 10:00h to 18:00h on Wednesdays and Fridays.
- Office is closed on Sundays and Mondays.
- Members and owners can make bookings maximum 7 days in advance.
- No walk-ins will be accepted on the same day i.e. all reservations need to be made in advance.
- Only Federated players are permitted to play with a previously made reservation.
- If you do not belong to the Spanish Federation, but are a member of CONGU, EGA etc, you must pay €3 daily Spanish license. Either at the time of booking or at reception prior to playing.
- The person making the booking for a group must provide the names of all members.
- In case of being less than 4 players, the Club can add players until completing a 4 ball.
North Course only.
- Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays. Tee times from 08:30 a.m. (first tee time) until 10:33 a.m. (last tee time) from Tee 1 and Tee 10.
- Wednesdays and Fridays. Tee times from 12:30p.m. (first tee time) until 14:36 p.m. (last tee time) from Tee 1 and Tee 10.
TRAVELLING TO AND FROM THE GOLF CLUB
- It is recommended to leave an empty space between each parked car and golf buggy to ensure the safety distance requirement of 2 metres in the parking lot.
- We recommend arriving at the Club just 10 minutes before your tee time. If you arrive earlier, you must wait in your car.
- Once the game is over if the player has rented a buggy, it must be left at the Caddy Master for disinfection.
- It is forbidden to clean shoes or any other equipment in the club after the game with the compressor or any other device.
- At the end of the game all players must go straight to the parking lot and leave the Club premises.
- No gatherings of any kind after the game are permitted.
- Please bring your membership card and federation card or app on your phone with you.
ARRIVAL AT THE CLUB
- If you are an Owner or Member who does not need to pay for green fees, day licenses or buggy/trolley hire, you may go directly to your starting tee.
- Please show your members card and federation card or app to the starter.
- A small temporary reception is open adjacent to the Caddy Master.
- Please wear a Covid-19 approved face mask if you come to the golf reception.
- There should be no physical greeting, shaking hands, etc.
- Payment for green fees, day licenses or rentals must be made upon arrival.
- Payment by credit card is recommended.
- o shows. The first no show will be regarded as a warning however a second no show will result in a golf ban for 7 days.
- Anyone seen playing golf on any of the courses (including Par 47 and any of the practice facilities) without a reservation and outside of the opening times stated above will result in an immediate golf ban of 7 days.
- All players must observe at all times and in all areas of the golf course and facilities, a safety distance of 2 metres.
- Basic items such as golf balls, gloves, tees, etc are for sale at the temporary reception. This material cannot be tested prior to purchase and no refunds will be accepted.
- The use of the club storage room is not permitted, and all players must arrive and leave the club with all of their golfing equipment (set of clubs, hand trolley or electric trolley...)
- The clubhouse, toilets, changing rooms, lockers and showers will remain closed.
- All practice areas, driving range and golf academy will be closed until further notice.
- The restaurant and bar will be closed until further notice.
SECTION 2 – DURING PLAY
MAINTAIN SOCIAL DISTANCING
- Always Stay 2 metres away from your fellow players.
- Do not shake hands before or after the game.
- In order not to exceed the permitted capacity and to guarantee social distancing, it is not permitted to bring any non-playing companions.
- You cannot remove or touch the flag or flagpole at any time.
- No rakes will be available in the bunkers, please smooth the surface with your feet or club.
- Score cards must not be passed between players.
- Do not pick up other players balls or golf tees.ç Only touch your own golf equipment.
- ou are advised to have your own hand sanitiser with you and avoid touching your face.
EQUIPMENT AND FACILITIES
- Mark your ball, to make it uniquely identifiable.
- Take your own water and do not share that or snacks with your fellow players.
- The toilet on the North Course between Tee 7 and Tee 12 will be open and with access for one person at a time.
- There will also be another toilet available in the area of the old golf academy.
- All benches on the golf course will be sealed off and cannot be used.
DURING THE GAME
- The use of buggies is restricted to one person only. By way of exception, two people can share a buggy as long as they are from the same household.
- Speed of play is crucial so please play fast and keep up with the group in front of you.
- Maximum 3 minutes to find a lost ball.
- It is not permitted for players to play through the group in front.
- All players should play holes in the correct order and must not skip holes.
- No preferred lies apply.
- All objects on the course such as signs, stakes, ropes, etc... will be considered immovable obstacles. In such cases, all players can take a free drop.
• IF THERE IS A MEDICAL EMERGENCY ON THE COURSE PLEASE CALL 34 663 976 614 or + 34 968 175 000
• IF THERE IS AN NON-MEDICAL SITUATION ON THE COURSE PLEASE CALL 34 968 175 000 and ask for Golf Administration.
These rules will be revised and modified from time to time to comply with the recommendations of the competent Health Authorities.