In compliance with the provisions of Law 34/2002, dated July 11 on Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services and other applicable regulations you are informed as follows by La Manga Club S.L.
- OWNERSHIP OF THE SEVICE: LA MANGA CLUB S.L. with registered address at Campo de Golf La Manga 30389, Los Belones Cartagena Murcia, Spain, registered in the Region of Murcia Commercial Registry, Volume 446, Part 3, Companies Book folio 190, page 7765, entry 1, and CIF: B-30630511, hereinafter LA MANGA CLUB.
- PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS: According to the O.L. 15/1999 of Protection Personal Data, we inform you that your e-mail and personal data given by you have been included in a file which responsible is LA MANGA CLUB S.L. The aim of the file is to be able of keeping future communications by the professional relation started. You can implement your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition in the Responsible´s file Office: Urbanización La Manga Club, s / nº, 30389 Cartagena (Murcia, Spain).
- GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR LA MANGA CLUB SERVICES: These conditions govern the provision of services offered to customers by La Manga Club S.L. on this website. The contracting or booking of any service by the CUSTOMER implies, in all cases, full and unreserved acceptance of these general terms and conditions. La Manga Club reserves the right to modify the conditions and prices and also the products and services offered on this website. CAPACITY TO CONTRACT: When acquiring services offered by La Manga Club S.L. the user must have the necessary capacity to enter into a contract under the laws of his/her country. PURPOSE OF THE CONTRACT: The purpose of this contract is the sale of products and services related to accommodation, leisure and dining. The characteristics of the services offered are reflected in the pages of this website. Payment can be made by credit card or debit card. Our system offers the highest levels of security. Making a reservation on our website is deemed to be acceptance of the terms of the contract, but in no case can this be considered a commercial proposition.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS: All content included on the La Manga Club website is subject to the intellectual property rights of La Manga Club S.L. and / or third party content providers. Under no circumstances does access to such content by the CLIENT imply any waiver, transfer or sale of all or part of such rights, or confer any rights for the commercial exploitation, reproduction, distribution or public communication of the contents other than those expressly set forth in these conditions, without the prior express authorisation specifically granted for that purpose by LA MANGA CLUB. The modification, transmission, distribution, reuse, forwarding, or use of all or part of the website content for public or commercial purposes without the permission of La Manga Club S.L. is strictly prohibited. Infringement of any of the above-mentioned rights may constitute a violation of the provisions of the Legislative Royal Decree on Intellectual Property Law 1/1996.
- PRICE AND OFFER VALIDITY: Prices shown for any of the services offered on the website are quoted in Euros. All prices shown on the website include Value Added Tax, except where stated to the contrary. The prices shown are those pertaining at the time in question and will remain valid only during that session. During the booking process and prior to your acceptance, the prices and the conditions of the selected services together with any promotions or discounts that may be applicable are clearly specified.
- INFORMATION AND QUERIES: For any information about the products and services offered on the website or to inform us of any issues, please call Customer Service Tel. +34 968 33 1234.
- CANCELLATION POLICIES: The following policies are those applied normally to individual customer reservations. However La Manga Club S.L .reserves the right to modify cancellation policies at any time (high season, groups, special offers). Please always check which cancellation policy applies in your particular case, as there may be different policies for bookings made by groups, as specified in the relevant contract.
This cancellation policy does not apply to special offers and / or promotions classed as "non-refundable".
Medium and low season: If cancelled or modified up to 48 hrs before the time of arrival, no fee will be charged. If cancelled or modified outside of the deadline, or in case of a no-show, 50 percent of the total stay will be charged.
In High Season (applicable for stays between 16th July to 31st August): There will be no charge if your stay is cancelled or modified 7 days before the planned date of arrival. In case of a no-show or if your stay is cancelled or modified less than 7 days before the date of arrival, 50 percent of the total stay will be charged.
Non Refundable Rate: You will be charged the full amount of your reservation before arrival and the reservation is subject to a cancellation fee equivalent to the 100% of the reservation. The booking cannot be cancelled or modified without incurring in charges. This is only applicable to reservations made a minimum of 21 days in advance.
Sports and leisure services:
In the case of activity bookings such as Golf, Tennis, Spa and any others offered on the website, booking requests made using a web form are considered to be a pre-booking or reservation request. La Manga Club S.L. will subsequently confirm actual dates and times of the services requested based on your preferences and availability. For confirmation of a booking for activities such as golf, tennis, spa or any others indicated on the website, prepayment must be made at the time of booking. Once the booking has been confirmed by La Manga Club S.L. this will be non-refundable and changes will not be permitted.
- ACTIVITIES OPERATED BY THIRD PARTY COMPANIES: Information regarding events and/or services provided by third party companies published on this website is provided for information purposes only. La Manga Club S.L., its subsidiaries, parent companies and affiliates accept no liability for any claims arising out of or in any manner relating to the activities of such companies or participation in activities organised by them, including, amongst others, changes to or cancellation of such events. JURISDICTION AND SUBMISSION: These general terms and conditions are governed by Spanish law. The parties submit freely to the courts of the city of Cartagena for the resolution of any conflicts and renounce any other jurisdiction.