10 things to do at La Manga Club this summer
Summer has arrived at La Manga Club. Golf, family time, tennis, leisure activities, and parties are just some of the things you'll be able to enjoy at the resort at this time of the year. So that you don't miss a thing, we have compiled the top 10 things to do at La Manga Club this summer.
La Manga Club, 29th June 2016. If you don't want to miss out on any of the events and activities offered by La Manga Club this summer, take a look at the 10 suggestions we have for you:
1. Attend a chic party. You'll be spoilt for choice: White Nights at La Cala (22nd July & 12th August) and the Alda charity dinner (5th August).
2. Watch the sun set at La Cala del Barco. And enjoy a unique experience in one of the most beautiful parts of the resort.
3. Come and join us. At the Alda's Sports Week.
4. Discover new charming places. Leave your watch behind for a few hours and take a walk around at your own pace. Discover new spots around the resort which you will fall in love with.
5. Have a cocktail at sunset with views of the Mar Menor. From our terrace at Dharma restaurant you can make this a reality. Fantastic cocktails and breath-taking views.
6. Practice your swing. Summer is a great time to pick up a new sport. At La Manga Club we make it easy for you: at our Leadbetter Golf Academy or at any of our three golf courses.
7. Channel Nadal or Serena Williams playing at Wimbledon. Our 28 tennis courts are awaiting your visit!
8. Don't miss the summer pool parties. Note them down in your diary so that you don't miss out.
9. Treat yourself. You deserve it. Why not book a massage at the Spa, a hydrotherapy circuit or a beauty treatment?
10. Cross the golf courses like never before. How? Running, as a competitor in the III Sunset Race. A unique experience.