7 benefits of Vitamin C on your skin before the onset of summer
When vitamin C is applied to the face and body it works as an antioxidant, helping to regenerate, moisturize and illuminate the skin. Right now at La Manga Club Spa, there is a fantastic opportunity to enjoy all the benefits with the Vitamin C + C line. These innovative treatments will leave your skin ready for whatever summer has to throw at it.
La Manga Club, 19th May 2016 - Vitamin C works in 4 fundamental ways on skin. Firstly, it is an antioxidant, but it also regenerates, moisturizes and illuminates. It is an excellent natural ingredient that when combined with the latest technology, makes it an effective treatment for the prevention and correction of the signs of aging. It restores the natural balance of the skin, helping to keep it beautiful and bright. It also repairs, energizes and enlightens; fighting the signs of aging and providing natural antioxidants. It is particularly suitable for:
- Dull and lifeless skin which has been dehydrated by excess sun, preventing the signs of aging and the effects of stress.
- All skin types, both women and men.
Now at La Manga Club Spa, you have the opportunity to enjoy Vitamin C + C line thanks to the exceptional products from Natura Bissé. These products integrate high concentrations of different sources of vitamin C with the most innovative cosmetic technology.
Vitamin C treatments have the following benefits for the skin:
- High antioxidant properties that protect cells from damage caused by free radicals. In turn, this helps to prevent the signs of premature aging.
- Promotes collagen formation. The visual effect that smooths wrinkles and fine lines.
- It helps the immune system to defend skin against external aggression.
- Improves circulation.
- Protects from the sun’s harmful rays. Firstly, it helps to prevents sunburn, secondly, it reduces the damage caused by the sun on the skin afterwards.
- Reduces inflammation. Inflammation is the body’s response to anything doing it harm. In the skin this shows up as redness, swelling, tightness etc.
- Reduce discolouration. Vitamin C helps to reduce skin hyperpigmentation
Among the seasonal treatments offered at La Manga Club Spa that include vitamin C are the Summer Elixir, a ground-breaking vitamin concentrate that revitalises and tones the skin while diminishing the formation and appearance of stretch marks. It retrieves the skin’s natural brightness and firmness through a soothing experience of citrus aromatherapy; and Luminous C, a procedure that provides the skin with all the energy of vitamin C. Its extraordinary antioxidant repairs even the most damaged areas to reveal completely hydrated and revitalised skin that is both radiant and full of life.
Why not complete your beauty session with Summer Nails? The perfect complement to your summer preparation.
Ask at the Spa about these great new summer treatments. Alternatively, email email@example.com or phone +34 968 33 81 01 (Ext. 6100)