Discover the latest dishes at La Manga Club´s Amapola restaurant with the new tasting menu
The Amapola, signature restaurant of the Principe Felipe 5* Hotel, has launched its new autumn / winter menu for 2015-16. On the night of October 12th, a tasting menu will be available for those who would like to try some of the new dishes from this menu. To complete the evening there with be a performance by Dougie Munro in the Piano Bar.
La Manga Club, 9th October 2015. The chef Paulo Vaz, who was a semi-finalist in the last National Chef of the Year contest, has kept the ingredients, textures and flavours in the new menu truly Mediterranean, revisiting some old classics and giving them his personal touch. This will be an experience for the senses and a great opportunity to sample some of the dishes of this new menu.
For this special evening, we have developed a tasting menu that includes some of the most important dishes on the new menu:
- Creamy Lobster Bisque, crab mousse and sautéed seafood
- Foie millefeuille, gingerbread, fig puree, passion fruit and raspberry cream
- Whole sea bass, Murciano ratatouille, sautéed potatoes with paprika and garlic oil
- Chef´s sorbet
- Slow cooked shoulder of lamb and crusted tomato gratin, apple and fig puree, sautéed spring onions with broad beans and cherry tomato, Amaretto and soy sauce
- Chocolate Coulant with vanilla ice cream and a sugar coating
This tasting menu can be enjoyed for just 39 euros (drinks not included) only on the evening of October 12th. If you would like tomake a reservation at the Amapola restaurant, please call (0034) 968 33 12 60 or e-mail: email@example.com
Perfomance by Dougie Munro
This gastronomic event can be complemented with a visit to the Piano Bar. On 12th October night, there will be a performance by Dougie Munro. This amazing performer will play music from the 60´s, 70´s and 80´s, country, rock and traditional Scottish and Irish music using the guitar, flute, mandolin, bagpipes, and many other instruments. Anyone who would like to attend "The Dougie Munro Show" can come along to the Piano Bar at the Príncipe Felipe Hotel at 11pm, where they will receive a welcome glass of cava.