Get to know…. Brendan Dwyer in ten questions
La Manga Club, 28th of February 2018. – Brendan Dwyer has been in charge of the commercial and marketing direction of the resort for two and a half years but has more than fifteen years’ experience developing activities in different resorts, including La Manga Club which he left almost 10 years ago. With a reputation that precedes him and a successful career in the Middle East and London, this Irishman has worked for highly prestigious chains in the hotel industry like InterContinental and Hyatt. He defines himself as an intimate person, one that loves to travel and who is very passionate about his work and family.
1. How would you describe yourself using 3 adjectives?
Honest, hardworking, passionate.
2. Which 3 qualities do you appreciate most in someone?
Loyalty, humbleness and their humour.
3. What is your favourite word?
4. If you could dine with any historical figure, who would you choose?
Michael Collins - Irish revolutionary Leader.
5. Where would your dream holiday be?
To the Maldives.
6. If you could only buy one thing, absolutely anything, what would it be?
7. If you could be any animal, which would you choose?
8. If you had not specialized in the tourism industry, which profession would you have chosen?
9. Which three things would you take on a desert island?
Food, water and a fish hook.
10. Describe your perfect day to us:
Get up, swim in the sea, go running, eat out, have a Gin and tonic, siesta… quality family time and sleep well… a typical summer’s day during my holidays!