La Manga Club takes on the International Football Tournament for U17 and U18
The national U17 and U18 football teams from various countries such as Norway, Sweden, Czech Republic, Hungary and Poland will be competing in matches for the International Tournament in their particular category at La Manga Club. The different teams will play from the 8th to 13th of February, with the presence of international scouts that are taking this opportunity to discover new talent.
La Manga Club, 5th of February 2018. The International Tournament for U17 and U18 National teams are celebrating yet another year at La Manga Club with the presence of teams from various European countries that will be competing from the 8th until the 13th of February on the 8 natural grass, FIFA sized, football pitches that make up the resort. The players will also have access to the rest of La Manga Club’s facilities.
The resort will also be hosting international scouts that will have the opportunity to discover new talent during the matches that are scheduled to be played:
- 8th of February: National Teams U17
- 15:00 hrs. Norway vs. Slovakia (pitch G)
- 18:00 hrs. Sweden vs. Hungary (pitch A)
- 9th of February: National Teams U18
- 13:00 hrs. Czech Republic vs. Poland (pitch G)
- 16:00 hrs. Norway vs. Romania (pitch A)
- 10th of February: National Teams U17
- 15:00 hrs. Slovakia vs. Sweden (pitch A)
- 18:00 hrs. Hungary vs. Norway (pitch A)
- 11th of February: National Teams U18
- 15:00 hrs. Norway vs. Czech Republic (pitch A)
- 18:00 hrs. Romania vs. Poland (pitch A)
- 12th of February: National Teams U17
- 15:00 hrs. Hungary vs. Slovakia (pitch G)
- 18:00 hrs. Norway vs. Sweden (pitch A)
- 13th of February: National Teams U18
- 15:00 hrs. Czech Republic vs. Romania (pitch G)
- 18:00 hrs. Poland vs. Norway (pitch A)
Also coming to La Manga Club this March are the women U19 football teams from the United States, England, Switzerland, Norway, Denmark, France, The Netherlands, Sweden, Italy, Iceland, the Czech Republic and Scotland. In the month of April, La Manga Club will also be welcoming the women U23 football teams from the United States, England, Norway, Italy, Sweden and France to play on their pitches in the complex.
With more than 4 decades hosting for some of the best international football teams, La Manga Club is the usual destination for preseason club training. Their Football Centre consists of eight natural grass pitches with measurements following the FIFA international standard. An additional pitch is also available for football 5, changing rooms, parking, press room, High Performance Centre (HPC) and a gym (in the Wellness Centre La Manga Club facilities).