Stay in a Royal Executive room and enjoy more benefits as of November
Staying in a Royal Executive room now has more privileges than ever. As of the 1st of November, you’ll be able to enjoy new benefits and make your stay at La Manga Club unforgettable.
La Manga Club, 31st of October, 2017.- As of the 1st of November, staying in a Royal Executive room will have more privileges than ever before. On top of the previous traditional benefits that those lucky enough to stay in a Royal Club (now known as Royal Executive) room could experience, the following new advantages apply:
- Nespresso Cafeteria and coffee free of charge in the room.
- Complementary non-alcoholic drinks in the mini bar (refilled daily)
- Personal check-in experience
- A daily cocktail (alcohol free) at The Piano Bar and 10% discount on any other consumption (by showing the Royal Executive membership card)
- Junior Club Access free of charge (by showing the Royal Executive membership card)
The Royal Executive rooms (26 of superior category and 3 suites) are located in an exclusive area on the second floor of the Príncipe Felipe 5* Hotel and are generous in size and comfort.
As well as the aforementioned new benefits, those staying in any of the Royal Executive rooms can enjoy:
- Welcome amenity
- Breakfast buffet at the Amapola restaurant
- A-la-carte pillow menu
- Daily newspaper delivered to your room
- VIP access to all areas of the Wellness Centre including the spa
- Complimentary golf club cleaning at the Caddie Master
- Preferential restaurant reservations
- Welcome glass of cava in restaurants managed by LMC
- 10% discount on laundry services, at golf and tennis shops and on products and treatments at the Wellness Centre.
For more information and reservations, please contact us vía telephone on 968 33 12 34 or email firstname.lastname@example.org