Which of our ten suggestions for 2019 would you like to share with us?
La Manga Club, 10 January 2019. It’s a New Year and your 2019 resolutions are an excellent opportunity to decide which habits and attitudes you want to take up or resume as part of your future life, and which to leave in the past. This is our list of suggested resolutions for the year ahead. Which of these ten resolutions for 2019 would you like share with us?
- Put yourself first. Life only gives you one body and one mind, so you should look after them very, very well. Our Wellness Centre knows exactly how to do it, if you like. Visit us, tour our facilities and we’ll tell you how.
- Whatever makes you happy. If sport is your thing, La Manga Club has gold, tennis, football and even cricket, fitness classes, cycling... Take up a new activity or try a new restaurant (we have more than 15 bars and restaurants to choose from). Whatever you fancy. The idea is to be happy.
- Set new challenges. Learn to play tennis, sign up for some golf lessons, start learning yoga. It doesn’t matter what you do, so long as it gets you out of your comfort zone.
- Be open to surprises. There are so many things, places, people and situations you haven’t discovered yet. Open your mind and welcome the surprise. Find the child inside you who looks at everything with wonder.
- Make your dreams come true. La Manga Club can help you to make some of those wishes come true. Are you dreaming about your wedding day?
- Fun with family and friends. The more you share, the more happiness. At the end of the day, you never forget the good times with the ones you love. We want to be part of the good times.
- Look around you. These days we spend too long staring at screens, working, doing chores... Stop, take a breath and look around. There’s a whole world out there to discover, and nature has endless surprises in store. While you are at La Manga Club, why not pay a visit to our neighbouring Calblanque Regional Park and surrounding areas.
- Treat yourself from time to time. Life is for living and enjoying, so treat yourself from time to time. Visit that restaurant everyone’s been talking about (have you tried our La Cala restaurant yet?), indulge yourself with a beauty treatment (there are more than 50 on the menu at our Wellness Centre) or buy that outfit you've fallen in love with (we recommend you check out our stores).
- Travel, discover and enjoy. Travelling is an antidote to boredom and sadness. It doesn’t matter where you go, so long as you enjoy yourself.
- Don’t put things off. Think where you’d like to spend your holiday this year. We’ll make it easier for you. If you book with us, there’s a 20% discount all year round.