Skip to main content

You are here

V PRO-AM International conditions


  • EARLY BOOKING OFFER: Book and pay before 28th febrero 2018 and pay just €1155 per amateur
  • €1270 / amateur in twin room with team member
  • €675*/ non playing partner sharing a twin / double room with a golfer
  • €275 / golfer single room supplement


  • €145 per twin/double room per night including breakfast
  • €125 per single room per night including breakfast

The Pro-Am participation fee for amateurs includes:​

  • 4 nights’ twin-share accommodation at Príncipe Felipe 5* Hotel (30th April – 04th May 2018 inclusive)
  • Buffet breakfast
  • 3 Pro-Am rounds (2 rounds on South Course, 1 round on North Course. 01st, 02nd & 3rd May 2018)
  • 1 official practice round (1 round on South Course. 30th April 2018)
  • Practice balls
  • Welcome reception (30th April 2018)
  • Light lunch on 4 tournament days
  • Gala dinner & prize-giving ceremony (3rd May 2018)
  • Daily temporary licence from the Murcian Golf Federation

Not included in the participation fee:​

  • Flights / other means of transport and transfers
  • Dinner on 2 nights (1st & 2nd May 2018). Enjoy a 3-course dinner at a choice of resort restaurants for just €35 per person per night (drinks not included) by booking half-board at the same time as tournament entry.
  • Any other extras on resort


  • There is no Pro-Am participation fee for each participating professional with a team of 3 amateurs. Complimentary accommodation in a twin-share room (no extras) is offered to each participating professional for 4 nights on a bed & breakfast basis at Príncipe Felipe 5* Hotel.
  • Accompanying guest fee applies to spouse/partner of each participating professional.Please contact our Reservation Centre.
  • A supplement will be applied for individual use of a double room
  • The 15th April 2018 will be the final deadline for entries.
  • Entries will be allocated as per reservation order. Places are limited to 30 teams.
  • A team entry is considered valid only after full payment of the amateurs’ Pro-Am participation fees.
  • La entrada del equipo se considera válida solo después de que se haya efectuado el pago completo por parte del equipo.
  • Amateurs are required to provide their handicap on the entry form and will be asked to present their handicap certificate at the event registration desk.
  • All prize winners will be required to provide current proof of handicap before their team is presented with their prizes.
  • For those players who hold an “EGA/USGA” related handicap, the slope system will apply to the tournament and each amateur will play from the applicable handicap. Those players whose handicap is not related to the “slope” system (CONGU) should provide their exact current handicap at their home club and this will be readjusted according to the calculation provided by the EGA to suit a “sloped” golf course.


  • Payment for the Pro Am may be made by credit card at the moment of the reservation through or
  • The amateur participants are required to pay a non-refundable 25% deposit of the respective Pro-Am participation fees. The remaining 75% shall be payable by 1st April 2018. Once we are in full receipt of the Pro-Am participation fees, the registration of your team will be confirmed. If we have not received the remaining 75% of the participation fees by 1st April 2018, your entry and accommodation will be cancelled forthwith and will be offered to the next available team on a priority basis.
  • Any cancellations must be made in writing before the 1st April 2018.
  • Should you wish to replace an already subscribed player, we require the registration form in question prior to the 15th of April 2018. In such a case, any participation fee already prepaid will not be refunded and will be applied to the new player, unless another payment is made. After 15th April 2018 replacements will be approved by the PGAs of Europe.
  • Any refunds will be made by us by 30th June 2018.
  • No refunds will be made in the event that any amateur fails to present a valid handicap certificate at the tournament desk prior to Round 1.


La Manga Club S.L. and the PGAs of Europe reserve the right to change or cancel any part of the tournament programme before the competition due to unforeseen circumstances or reasons beyond their control. A minimum of 10 teams is required for the Pro Prize Competition to proceed. If this minimum number is not met, teams will be offered an alternative golf experience at La Manga Club. No liability is assumed by La Manga Club S.L. or the PGAs of Europe for any changes in the programme, date, content, events or venue or the cancellation thereof or for any costs incurred as a result.

For any enquiries, please get in contact with our Reservations department on or 968 17 5276.