La Manga Club: events for businesses with a different take
Lawn bowling, belly dancing, 4x4 routes, snorkeling, Mini Olympics or a flamenco party. They seem like their own elements of a playful event; however, they are the distinguishing values of the MICE segment at La Manga Club where the large varieties and capacities of conference rooms, lobbies, tourist villas and apartments, all add up to create diverse and unique team building (corporate meetings) activities, which makes it one of the most prestigious resorts in Spain.
La Manga Club 21st February 2017. La Manga Club has more than four decades of experience in planning all types of events. The resort offers everything necessary to carry out meetings, product launches, tournaments and all types of corporate events, without needing to leave the facilities, and always offering their client a huge variety of activities to complement their events.
The group programme can be as active or relaxed as you want. All which combine training and fun with activities specifically designed to help employees of a company to work as a team, feel unified and progress to a higher level together.
La Manga Club offers a wide variety of group training activities, sports and free time, ideal for times of business that are not closely associated with leisure.
- Golf: corporate golf tournament, classes, improve technique on the practice course, Pitch & Putt, lawn bowling, etc.
- Fitness: yoga, belly dancing, Pilates, Thai Chi, Salsa, Zumba, spinning, etc.
- Activities on land: 4x4 routes, motor bike racing on a speed circuit (all levels), drive test routes between picturesque landscapes, single seater car experience, Grand Prix karting, hiking, horseback riding, mountain biking, cycling, jogging, motor sports, maritime routes.
- Water sports: scuba diving, snorkeling, sailing, nautical party (sailing, windsurfing, kayaking, jet skiing, water skiing, boat trips…), regatta, jet ski routes, boat excursions, paragliding.
- Gastronomy and nightlife: flamenco party, dinner for the sense, an evening with piano, cooking classes, wine tasting, ecological dinners, themed parties, a group dinner at the Roman theatre in Cartagena.
- Team activities: Mini Olympics, treasure hunt, photographic safari, paintballing, Capea (bullfight without picador and where the bulls are not killed) and flamenco, experiential training, team coaching.
- Racket sports: tennis, squash, paddle, etc.
- Spa: spa programme for your group, massages, facials, body treatments, chocotherapy, massage with honey, Jacuzzis, saunas and steam rooms, beauty treatments, etc.
Rooms and spaces
The complex consists of a number of function rooms of more than a thousand square metres, which can be divided into areas of 20 m2 to 410 m2 for spaces such as coffee-breaks, banquets, conferences or presentations either indoors or outdoors with excellent views.
Grand Ballroom, located in Hotel Príncipe Felipe 5*, it is an elegant 400 m2 salon which offers audio-visual equipment with a wide range of connections that can be adapted to any type of presentation. Additionally, the design of this room allows it to be divided up into four separate soundproof sections, to accommodate smaller groups: Los Olivos (175 m2), Los Almendros (80 m2), Los Naranjos (70 m2) y Los Manzanos (75 m2).
For groups of less than 16 people, working lunches or small banquets, there is a choice of five private meeting rooms in Hotel Príncipe Felipe 5*: Las Gardenias (28 m²), Las Acacias (25 m²), Los Iris (30 m²), Los Lirios (20 m²), and the Prince´s Lounge.
Last but not least, the Panorama Function Suite is also available and situated in the main building of Las Lomas Village 4*, next to the Spa facilities, perfect for relaxing after a hard work day or social meetings. The Salon offers a 410m2 indoor meeting space, with an abundance of natural. Light which comes in through the large floor to ceiling windows of 3.6 metres, decorated with mirrors, complemented by a large terrace with amazing views of the resort and with a capacity of 400 people.
The resort offers two types of accommodation:Príncipe Felipe 5* Hotel, with elegant decor and exceptional and professional service of that of a five-star hotel, or the apartments in Las Lomas Village 4* with spectacular views of the whole complex. Both options include free access to the saunas, steam rooms, indoor pool and gym at Spa La Manga Club.
La Manga Club has been the winner on various occasions such as winning the award for Best Conference Hotel in Spain (The MICE Report Awards, 2012) and the Gold Medal for the C&IT Magazine Hot List, 2010. Also, Best Golf Resort in Spain by Today’s Golfer Awards 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011. Some of the companies that have chosen La Manga Club’s facilities for their events have been: Braun Medical, JCB, Adidas, Yellow Pages, Audi Media, Mitsubishi UK, Terex and many more.