The well-being of our customers and employees has always been a priority for Hesperia. In the current context marked by COVID-19, this commitment guarantees compliance with all the safety, hygiene and social distancing requirements in our hotels. To do this end, we have established rigorous protocols and guides of good practice guidelines for cleaning and disinfection. In this new normality, our commitment as a company is to continue generating well-being and safe spaces that allow you to “stay safe”.
In designing these protocols, Hesperia has taken into account all the guidelines of the World Health Organization, as well as the new regulations issued by the national health authorities. In addition, we have had the technical instructions and expertise of our partner and world leader in hygiene solutions for the hotel sector DIVERSEY, who boast the highest level of European and world certifications.
With these new protocols at Hesperia we are committed to the safety of all.
- We comply with current regulations via regular checks to ensure the well-being of our employees.
- We guarantee the adequate protection of our work teams through rigorous hygiene protocols, the provision of PPE and specific training.
- Cleaning protocols for rooms have been intensified, covering all the disinfection needs established by current legal regulations and the complementary recommendations of our partner Diversey. Additionally, we have adapted the procedures of the HACCP Manual (food safety) by increasing the frequency of cleaning and disinfection.
- We use the most effective disinfectant products: SUMA CHLORDES CONC D10.45 and SUMA BAC D10 with viricidal and biocidal properties, tested for food and non-food surfaces, and endorsed by Diversey and by the Ministry of Health, Consumption and Social Welfare.
- New rules for the use of facilities have been established in a general and specific way based on the actual phase each city is in to guarantee the interpersonal safety distance.
- A programme of periodic internal audits has been defined to verify compliance with all requirements established in the new safety and hygiene protocols.
The entire HESPERIA team is at the full disposal of our customers in order to attend to any need and/or special request that may arise during their stay with us.