Golf at La Manga Club
If there were one sport that distinguishes La Manga Club as one of the best sports resorts in the world, it would have to be golf.
The resort is home to three 18-hole golf courses, each with its own particular style:
- The North Course, designed by the renowned Robert Dean Putman.
- The South Course, designed by Putman and later remodelled by Arnold Palmer.
- The West Course, designed by Dave Thomas.
- Additionally, the 18-hole pitch & putt course designed by Severiano Ballesteros.
The magnificent golf facilities also include one of the best Golf Practice Centre in Europe and the new Golf Academy: La Manga Club Golf Training Centre, with a new system of teaching and led by the renwoned instructor Thomas Johansson and his team.
These are just some of the reasons that have contributed to the numerous golf awards that La Manga Club has won over the years, including Best Hotel/Golf Resort in Spain for the fifth consecutive year, by the readers of Today's Golfer. It has also been chosen as the venue for top level tournaments such as the Spanish Open and Spanish PGA championships.
The West Course has recently been included in the Top 100 best courses in Europe and all three courses included among the 40 best in Spain.email@example.com
Book your green fee now
Regular maintenance is essential to keep our courses in the best possible condition. Please note that in the week after maintenance, courses - especially greens - may not be in their normal top condition. Maintenance dates are as follows:
- From 6th to 9th November 2017
- From 12th to 16th March 2018
- From 27th August to 1 September 2018
- From 28th to 31st August 2017
- Froml 7th to 12th May 2018
- From 10th to 14th September de 2018
- From 11th to 14th September 2017
- From 4th to 9th June 2018
- From 12th to 16th November 2018