Real Golf La Manga Club
If there were one sport that distinguishes La Manga Club as one of the best sports resorts in the world, it would have to be golf.
In recognition of its 45 years of existence and thanks to the quality of its facilities and its wide offer of services, the resort’s golf club has been granted in 2017 the title of “Real Golf La Manga Club” by The Royal Household of Spain. This high distinction has been been possible thanks to the invaluable support of the Royal Spanish Golf Federation, Golf Federation of the Region of Murcia and Regional Government of the Region of Murcia.
The resort is home to three 18-hole golf courses, each with its own particular style:
- The North Course, designed by the renowned Robert Dean Putman.
- The South Course, designed by Putman and later remodelled by Arnold Palmer.
- The West Course, designed by Dave Thomas.
- Additionally, the 18-hole pitch & putt course designed by Severiano Ballesteros.
The magnificent golf facilities also include one of the best Golf Practice Centre in Europe and the new Golf Academy: La Manga Club Golf Training Centre, with a new system of teaching and led by the renwoned instructor Thomas Johansson and his team.
These are just some of the reasons that have contributed to the numerous golf awards that La Manga Club has won over the years, including Best Hotel/Golf Resort in Spain for the fifth consecutive year, by the readers of Today's Golfer. It has also been chosen as the venue for top level tournaments such as the Spanish Open and Spanish PGA championships.
The West Course has recently been included in the Top 100 best courses in Europe and all three courses included among the 40 best in Spain.email@example.com
Book your green fee now
Regular maintenance is essential to keep our courses in the best possible condition. Please note that in the week after maintenance, courses - especially greens - may not be in their normal top condition. Maintenance dates are as follows:
- From 26th to 30th March 2018
- From 12th to 16th November 2018
- From 7th to 12th May 2018
- From 27th August to 1 September 2018
- From 4th to 9th June 2018
- From 10th to 14th September de 2018