Find out about all the events and activities taking place at La Manga Club this month. Don't miss a thing!
- It's our 45th anniversary, find out more about our deals and monthly competition here.
Bars and restaurants:
Amapola restaurant: Open for breakfast at 07:00 to 11:00 and dinner at 19:00 to 23:00.
Asia restaurant: open Tuesday to Saturday from 19:00 to 23:00.
- The Piano Bar: open every day at 19:30 to 02:00 with live music. Live U2 Tribute Concert, Thursday 29th of March at 22:30.
- Luigi: open every day at 19:00 to 23:30.
- La Bodega: open Wednesday to Sunday from 19:00 to 23:30. As of March, flamenco show every Thursday at 21.00.
- La Princesa: open 09:00 to 17:30.
- Royal Café: open every day with a drink and snack service.
- NEW! The Village: Open for breakfast & lunch from 11:00 to 15:00 and drinks only until 18:00.
- New terrace at 37 Spike & Sport Bar, open every day at 08:00 until 18:30.
- Mulligans: open Tuesday to Saturday from 19:00 to 02:30.
- Lobby Bar: closed this season until further notice.
Weekly Golf Competitions - every Monday, Wednesday and Friday at the Golf Club.
Tennis Tournaments - from Monday to Friday at 16:00 at the Tennis Centre
Exhibition match - every Friday at 19:00.
Welcome Day - every Sunday at 17:00.
- Junior Triathlon Academy. Check our activity programme and rates here.
- Junior Golf Academy. Check our activity programme and rates here.
- Junior Golf Training - for more info here.
Health and Beauty:
- New arrival! Hairdresser's and barber's Divenire, by Raúl Nieto. Open from 09:30 to 13:30 and from 16:00 to 20:00 Monday to Friday and from 09:30 to 13:30 on Saturdays.
- New rejuvenising facial treatment Skinrölla.
- New Nails Bar, a new concept for manicures and pedicures inspired by New York salons.
- New body and facial LPG machines.
- New Alliance Skin Identity skin sensor.
- State of the art Hyperbaric Oxygen machine.
- New non-invasive aesthetic treatments (botox, 8-point lifting, hyaluronic acid).
If you need more information about events at La Manga Club, please check our Facebook page.