Procedures and Information
Arrival and check-in:
- The athletes will arrive at Las Lomas Village 4* Reception to check-in, where the verification of all information, both personal and relating to federations, shall take place.
- Then the athletes will move to the information point (in front of the reception) and members of the EPF shall give them their credentials, identification bracelets and any other necessary information for the event.
- Breakfast and dinner will be located in Banqueting Area in Las Lomas Village. Athletes will be able to purchase lunch at various local cafes in Portmán.
- The competition and event schedule is available here.
- The weigh-in room will be located alongside the reception in Las Lomas Village.
*The athletes will have access to the fitness centre, saunas, Turkish baths and indoor swimming pool, located in the Wellness Centre of La Manga Club.
You can click here more details.
Transport between Alicante Airport and La Manga Club Resort (to and from) will take place within the specified collection times. It is important to bear in mind that no one will be picked up at a time different to those already established.
Athletes also have a shuttle service available that operates from Las Lomas Village accommodation to the competition venue in Portmán.
The transportation timetable can be seen here.