A place full of fun where your children can enjoy unforgettable experiences in complete safety.
The Junior Club offers: cookery classes, artistic workshops, games room, adventures in our water fountains... A whole world for kids, at La Manga Club, where educators and monitors offer a complete programme adapted for babies from three months old to children of up to 13 years old.
Choose from the multiple worlds that the Junior Club offers for different ages:
- Baby Room (3 months - 2 years)
- Mini Club (3 - 4 years)
- Kids Club (5 - 6 years)
- Teens Club (7 - 13 years)
Pirate parties, master cookery classes, archery and mini golf are some of the activities. There is also evening entertainment like our pyjama party or laser night. At La Manga Club the fun never stops. Kids will make friends and take home unforgettable memories of their time at our resort.
Find out more:
Open all year round, the Junior Club offers sessions from Monday to Sunday in high season and from Monday to Friday the rest of the year between 9am and 6pm, with a wide range of children's evening entertainment options.
For children between 5 and 13 years old staying at the Principe Felipe 5* Hotel, Las Lomas Village 4* or in any other property reserved through the official La Manga Club Properties they can enjoy the following options at the Junior Club:
- Discovery Pass: 1 hour of free access per child during their stay.
- Basic Pass: 4-hour daily access during the entire stay. €20 per child and per stay.
- Xperience Pass (only in summer): 4-hour daily access during the entire stay + 1 laser night + 1 pyjama party with dinner + 1 Xperience cap. €49 per child and per stay.
- Premium Pass (only in summer): Unlimited access during the entire stay + Xperience Pass extras + 1 Stars Night + 1 Summer Kit. €85 per child and per stay.
For other children staying in any property different to the ones specified above, please click here to check the prices of the Junior Club.
Remember, our centre is committed to providing access and entertainment for children whom have special needs.
Contact us on +34 968 17 55 17 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org