AT LA MANGA CLUB, #SAFEISBETTER
WE TAKE CARE OF YOU SO THAT YOU CAN ENJOY WITH TOTAL CONFIDENCE
PROTOCOL FOR THE USE OF TENNIS FACILITIES
Before and after play
- These rules and guidelines are to guarantee the safe and correct use of the Tennis facilities at La Manga Club during the Covid-19 pandemic. The staff in charge will be at your disposal to indicate the guidelines to follow in case of doubt. Please respect their guidance at all times.
- If you or anyone that you live with have any Covid-19 symptoms or fever, do not come to the Tennis Centre.
- Please wash your hands before leaving home and when you return home after your game.
STAY UP TO DATE
- Please make sure you follow the up to date guidelines set the by the Government as well as these guidelines set by LMC.
HOW TO BOOK & OPENING TIMES
- Players are requested to make the bookings in advance through:
- Tel No:+34637 91 67 06, extension 1666
- By email firstname.lastname@example.org
- The opening hours are from 09.00am to 8.00pm, from Monday to Sunday
- The academies will have a limited number and will need to be pre-reserved.
- Use of the Gym will be limited to certain number of people
- The person making the booking for a group must provide the names of all members.
- No shows will be charged to the credit card.
- Please remember to bring your ID or membership card with the booking confirmation.
TRAVELLING TO AND FROM THE TENNIS CENTRE
- It is recommended to leave an empty space between each parked car to ensure the safety distance requirement of 2 meters in the parking lot.
- We recommend arriving at the Club just 10 minutes before your booking. If you arrive earlier, you must wait in your car.
- At the end of the game, all players must go straight to the parking lot and leave the Club premises.
- No gatherings of any kind after the game are permitted.
ARRIVAL AT THE CLUB
- It is mandatory wearing a Covid-19 approved face mask if you come to the Tennis Reception and in the Club.
- The entrance to the Reception will be marked on the floor with signs of “entrance “and “exit” to maintain the security distance of 1.5 metres.
- There should be no physical greeting, shaking hands, etc.
- No more than 6 persons can be in reception at the time.
- Anyone seen playing tennis on any of the courts without a reservation and outside of the opening times stated above will result in an immediate Tennis ban of 7 days.
- All players must observe at all times and in all areas of the Tennis Centre and facilities a safety distance of 1.5 metres.
- Basic items such as tennis balls, grips, etc., are for sale at the reception. This material cannot be tested prior to the purchase and no refunds will be accepted.
- The toilets in the changing rooms will be open during the opening times.
- Lockers and showers will remain closed.
- The restaurant and bar will be closed until further notice.
MAINTAIN SOCIAL DISTANCING
- Always stay 1.5 metres away from your fellow players.
- Do not shake hands before or after the game.
- In order not to exceed the permitted capacity and to guarantee social distancing, it is not permitted to bring any non-playing companions.
- You are advised to bring your own hand sanitizer
- Only touch your own tennis equipment.
- Avoid touching your face, eyes and nose.
EQUIPMENT AND FACILITIES
- Use your own tennis racquets.
- Use of new balls after every match.
- The outside toilets will be open during the opening time.
- Take your own water and snacks and do not share with your fellow players.
DURING THE GAME / GYM
- Players must show the booking receipt to the maintenance staff when required.
- The use of the towels in the gym is mandatory and each clients will have to bring his own towel.
- Use the hand sanitizer and wet towel before and after the use of any equipment in the gym.
IF THRERE IS A MEDICAL EMERGENCY, PLEASE CALL +34 637916706 or +34 968 175 000
These rules will be revised and modified from time to time to comply with the recommendations of the competent Health Authorities.