AT LA MANGA CLUB, #SAFEISBETTER
WE TAKE CARE OF YOU SO THAT YOU CAN ENJOY WITH TOTAL CONFIDENCE
PROTOCOL FOR THE USE OF TENNIS FACILITIES
SECTION 1 – BEFORE AND AFTER PLAY
- These rules and guidelines are to guarantee the safe and correct use of the Tennis facilities at La Manga Club during the Covid-19 pandemic. The staff in charge will be at your disposal to indicate the guidelines to follow in case of doubt. Please respect their guidance at all times.
- If you or anyone that you live with have any Covid-19 symptoms or fever, do not come to the Tennis Centre.
- Please wash your hands before leaving home and when you return home after your game.
STAY UP TO DATE
- Please make sure you follow the up to date guidelines set the by the Government as well as these guidelines set by LMC.
HOW TO BOOK & OPENING TIMES
- Players are requested to make the bookings in advance through Tel No: +34637 91 67 06, extension 1666 or by email email@example.com.
- The opening hours are from 09.00 to 20.00 from Monday to Sunday.
- The group classes and academies will have a limited number of 6 people and will need to be pre-reserved.
- Use of the Gym will be limited to 20 people.
- The person making the booking for a group must provide the names of all members.
- No shows will be charged to the credit card.
- Please remember to bring your ID or membership card with the booking confirmation.
ARRIVAL AT THE CLUB
- It is mandatory to wear a Covid-19 approved face mask if you come to the Tennis Reception or any other public area of the Tennis Centre.
- There should be no physical greeting, shaking hands, etc.
- No more than 6 persons can be in reception area at the same time.
- Anyone seen playing tennis on any of the courts without a reservation and outside of the opening times stated above will result in an immediate Tennis ban of 7 days.
- All players must observe at all times and in all areas of the Tennis Centre and facilities a safety distance of 1.5 metres.
- Basic items such as tennis balls, grips, etc., are for sale at the reception. This material cannot be tested prior to the purchase and no refunds will be accepted.
- The toilets, lockers and showers in the changing rooms will be open during the opening times.
- The restaurant and bar will be closed until further notice.
SECTION 2 – DURING PLAY
MAINTAIN SOCIAL DISTANCING
- Always stay 1.5 metres away from your fellow players.
- Do not shake hands before, during or after the game.
- In order not to exceed the permitted capacity and to guarantee social distancing, it is not permitted to bring any non-playing companions.
HYGIENE, EQUIPMENT AND FACILITIES
- You are advised to bring your own hand sanitizer
- Only touch your own tennis equipment.
- Avoid touching your face, eyes and nose.
- Take your own water and snacks and do not share them with your fellow players.
- Use your own tennis racquets only.
- Use of new balls after every match.
- The outside toilets, locker rooms and showers will be open during the opening time.
DURING THE GAME/GYM
- Players must show the booking receipt to the maintenance staff when required.
- The use of the towels in the gym is mandatory and each clients will have to bring his own towel.
- Use the hand sanitizer and wet towel before and after the use of any equipment in the gym.
IF THERE IS A MEDICAL EMERGENCY ON THE CENTRE PLEASE CALL +34 637916706 or + 34 968 175 000
These rules will be revised and modified from time to time to comply with the recommendations of the competent Health Authorities.