RULES & GUIDELINES FOR THE USE OF GOLF FACILITIES
SECTION 1 – BEFORE AND AFTER PLAY
- These rules and guidelines are to guarantee the safe and correct use of the golf facilities at La Manga Club during Covid-19 pandemic. The staff in charge will be at your disposal to indicate the guidelines to follow in case of doubt. Please respect their guidance at all times.
- If you or anyone that you live with have any Covid-19 symptoms or fever, do not come to the golf club.
- Please wash your hands before leaving home and when you return home after your game.
STAY UP TO DATE
- Please make sure you follow the up to date guidelines set the by the Government as well as these guidelines set by RGLMC
HOW TO BOOK
- Players are requested to make the bookings in advance through Tel No: +34 637 91 41 99 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Members and owners can make bookings maximum 30 days in advance.
- No walk-ins will be accepted on the same day i.e. all reservations need to be made in advance.
- Only Federated players are permitted to play with a previously made reservation.
- If you do not belong to the Spanish Federation, but are a member of CONGU, EGA etc, you must pay 3€ daily Spanish license. Either at the time of booking or at reception prior to playing.
- The person making the booking for a group must provide the names of all members.
- In case of being less than 4 players, the Club can add players until completing a 4 ball.
- North and South courses will remain open full time.
- Golf Administration will be open between 7:30 & 15:30
- If you wish to play 9 holes or require golf tokens after 15:30 please see the caddy master
- Caddymaster will be open between 7.30 & 18.00.
TRAVELLING TO AND FROM THE GOLF CLUB
- We recommend arriving at the Club just 15 minutes before your tee time. If you arrive earlier, you must wait in your car.
- Once the game is over if the player has rented a buggy, it must be left at the Caddy Master for disinfection.
- It is forbidden to clean shoes or any other equipment in the club after the game with the compressor or any other device.
- Please bring your membership card and federation card or app on your phone with you.
ARRIVAL AT THE CLUB
- Please wear a Covid-19 approved face mask at all times and including whilst playing on the golf courses.
- If you are an Owner or Member who does not need to pay for green fees, day licenses or buggy/trolley hire, you may go directly to your starting tee.
- Please show your members card and federation card or app to the starter.
- The capacity of the Club House will be 75%, please follow the indications and keep the safety distance of 1.5 meters at all times.
- There should be no physical greeting, shaking hands, etc.
- Payment for green-fees, day licenses or rentals must be made upon arrival.
- Payment by credit card is recommended.
- No shows. The first no show will be regarded as a warning however a second no show will result in a golf ban for 7 days.
- Anyone seen playing golf on any of the courses (including Par 47) and without a reservation and outside of the opening times stated above will result in an immediate golf ban of 7 days.
- All players must observe at all times and in all areas of the golf course and facilities, a safety distance of 1.5 metres.
- The use of the club storage room is not permitted, and all players must arrive and leave the club with all of their golfing equipment (set of clubs, hand trolley or electric trolley...)
- The Club House restaurant and bar will be closed until further notice
RULES & GUIDELINES FOR THE USE OF GOLF FACILITIES
SECTION 2 – DURING PLAY
MAINTAIN SOCIAL DISTANCING
- Always Stay 1.5 metres away from your fellow players.
- Do not shake hands before or after the game.
- You cannot remove or touch the flag or flagpole with your hands at any time
- No rakes will be available in the bunkers, please smooth the surface with your feet or club.
- Score cards must not be passed between players
- Do not pick up other players balls or golf tees.
- Only touch your own golf equipment.
- You are advised to have your own hand sanitiser with you and avoid touching your face.
EQUIPMENT AND FACILITIES
- Mark your ball, to make it uniquely identifiable.
- Take your own water and do not share that or snacks with your fellow players.
- All benches on the golf course will be sealed off and cannot be used.
- If necessary the time allowed to use the practice areas (driving range, practice chipping and putting green, etc ...) before and after the round, may be limited or sometimes prohibited in order to avoid overcrowding.
- All the baskets will be sanitized according to the hygienic-sanitary recommendations.
- At the end of practice, please place the used basket in the buckets available for proper disinfection.
- Two people can share a buggy as long as they are from the same household or they wear a Covid-19 face mask during the use of the buggy.
PACE OF PLAY
- Speed of play is crucial so please play fast and keep up with the group in front of you.
- The maximum time allowed to search for a ball is 3 minutes.
- It is not permitted for players to play through the groups ahead.
- All players should play holes in the correct order and must not skip holes.
- Preferred lies apply from October 25th until March 28th.
- All objects on the course such as signs, stakes, ropes, etc... will be considered immovable obstacles. In such cases, all players can take a free drop, at the nearest point of complete relief, under R16.1a
OUT OF BOUNDS AND UNPLAYABLE BALL
- If you think there is a chance that your ball may be lost outside a penalty area or out of bounds, please play a provisional ball before moving from the spot where you played the last shot.
- If your ball may be in an unplayable position, please play a provisional ball before moving from the spot where you played the last shot. This is to avoid having to go back towards the group following.
- As bunker rakes have been removed, please use your foot or club to smooth footprints and club marks, AFTER you have played your shot.
- Please think of those who may follow you into the bunkers.
- Preferred lies are applied to bunkers until further notice.
- Do not touch the flag or flagstick.
- An exception is if the flagstick is at an angle it may be straightened or held straight with a putter.
- The hole has been adjusted to allow the ball to fall slightly below the hole, but not completely. This is deemed to be holed.
- In competition, the ball must be holed out for points to be scored.
- Keep your own card and record both your Gross score and that of your marker.
- At the end of your round, confirm both your and your marker’s gross scores, your marker must sign your card (try to avoid touching the card while signing).
- Follow the guidelines you will receive for informing the organiser of your results.
- The maximum capacity of the changing rooms will 1 person for areas up to 4 square meters.
- Maintain a safe distance of 1.5 meters at all times.
- The lockers will be disinfected after each use.
- The use of bathroom footwear in changing rooms and showers is mandatory.
- A staggered entrance at intervals of 15 minutes is recommended to access showers and toilets.
- Cleaning in locker rooms will be reinforced. We need your commitment to keep this space clean.
- Follow the indicators for proper use of these facilities.
IF THERE IS A MEDICAL EMERGENCY ON THE COURSE PLEASE CALL 34 663 976 614 or + 34 968 175 000
IF THERE IS AN NON-MEDICAL SITUATION ON THE COURSE PLEASE CALL 34 968 175 000 and ask for Golf Administration.
These rules will be revised and modified from time to time to comply with the recommendations of the competent Health Authorities.