Enter a world of complete calm, in a perfect setting for enjoying a well-earned rest, somewhere you can restore your mind, body and spirit.
Inspired by ancient oriental traditions, in synergy with the latest technology and up-to-date therapies, the Spa at La Manga Club invites you to enjoy a unique experience, thanks to a guided selection specifically adapted to each client’s individual goals.
“Come to a place where time stands still. A sense of profound relaxation will wash over you... A true invitation to wellness. Additionally, for your comfort, you can also enjoy a special selection of massages in your own room at the Príncipe Felipe Hotel” more information here.
To see our full collection of treatments and services, please take a look at our menu:
The Spa at La Manga Club offers you:
- 13 treatment booths (including two Thai rooms and a Nails Bar).
- Jacuzzi, multifunctional pool with hydro massage beds, swan neck fountains and underwater jets.
- Steam room.
- Cold water plunge pool and cold water bucket shower.
- Relaxation room with music, chilled water, tea and fresh fruit.
Treatments provided by:
- Natura Bissé
- Argan Ten
- CND, for Manicure and Pedicure
Wellness Centre at La Manga Club gift vouchers are a lovely gesture, ideal for giving someone an unforgettable experience. For more details, please contact the Spa reception and they’ll be delighted to help you.
- Reception: 8 am to 10 pm
- Treatment Area: 10 am to 8.30 pm
- Water Area: 10 am to 9.30 pm
Wellness Centre indoor pool:
- Monday to Friday:
- 10am to 3.30pm
- 5.30pm to 8.30pm
- Saturday and Sunday:
- 10am to 2.30pm
- 5pm to 8.30pm
The Wellness Centre indoor swimming pool will be open from 10am to 4pm in July 2019.
Anual maintenance is essential to keep our facilities in the best possible conditions. Please check the dates of this maintenance prior to your arrival.