Get to know... Javier Armas in ten questions
La Manga Club, 30th January, 2018. – Javier Armas is from the Canary Islands and has spent seven months as the Director of Operations at La Manga Club. However, his professional path has seen him undertake various management roles in large tourism chains such as Barceló, Meliá o Bahía Príncipe in countries such as Costa Rica. Two of his defining characteristics are being a lover for his homeland and having a passion for hospitality. Today we'll get to know him a little better.
1. How would you describe yourself with 3 adjectives?
Tenacious, courageous and loyal
2. Which 3 qualities do you appreciate most in someone?
Staying true to your word, transparency, generosity
3. What is your favourite word?
4. If you could dine with any historical figure, who would you choose?
5. Where would your dream holiday be?
To the Maldives
6. If you could only buy one thing, absolutely anything, what would it be?
A never-ending baguette to feed the hungry.
7. If you could be any animal, which would you choose?
8. If you had not specialized in the tourism industry, which profession would you have chosen?
9. Which three things you would take on a desert island?
A Swiss Army knife, a lighter and a fish hook.
10. Describe your perfect day to us
Today, because there’s no time like the present. Yesterday has passed and tomorrow has not yet come. Always surround yourself with family and travel.